Thursday 28 May 2009

Arthritis Sessions

Today has been really good. I have been recording about how arthritis attacks your body and slows you down. I was really excited when I heard about coming because I'd never done stuff like this before. My mum said she really liked the flip books and the rollers. I have met some new friends and have enjoyed bringing my cousin along.

Kayleigh


Below is a short animation made by Laura:





This is a film that Kayleigh made with her younger sister to show her how to animate when she came to meet her at the end of the sessions:






Rollers from Day 1



The Arthritis project has begun, and these are some rollers we have done as an introduction to animating. More videos to follow...

alexander porter

the second day of biomation was great i made A BIT about how people get arthuritis and this should be on the website soon
we also made a few clips with a skeleton in it and they were about how arthuritus makes you feel like your slowing down and about how arthuritus affects the movement of the joints and also on the arthuritus clip there was at the start a gingerbread man getting eaten.


p.s. keep looking at the website there will be more videos on it
p.p.s.the gingerbred man is there to get you interested




Kayleigh

it was very exciting

No comments: